Work location: the Netherlands
As Delphy develops we will extend our business activities in Asia. As the new Project Manager of Team Asia at Delphy you initiate, execute and manage projects in Asian countries like Vietnam, Korea, India and China. The targets of these projects are to optimize local food & flower production by knowledge and expertise. You should be capable to act in a fast-changing, challenging environment, meet project dead-lines and deal with local culture and habits. As Project Manager you report directly to the Manager of Team Asia.
The following topics are expected to be role of the project manager
– Acquisition on and development of new, innovative and sustainable agricultural projects
– Management and execution of projects, providing business plans, capacity building, consultancy, etc.
– Application of funds or other financial means for the realization of projects in Asia
– Initiating new projects around themes like food production, water and sustainability
– Maintain and extend Delphy’s market position in Asia by account management and networking
– Participate exhibitions, trade missions and other events
– Reporting on progress and results of projects.
– Agro-sector related BSc/MSc-degree and knowledge of the international Agro-sector
– Proactive, social and communicative personality and affinity with cultures of Asia
– Capable to act in a fast-changing, challenging environment and meet dead-lines
– Several years of experience with project management preferable in Asia
– Fluent in English (spoken and written) and preferable skills in an Asian language
– Capable and willing to travel frequently to countries in Asia
– Computer literate
If you have questions you can contact Gerjo Engbers, via firstname.lastname@example.org or via +31 (0)6 10 05 09 91.
Interested in the position? Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
Acquisition with reference to this advertisement is not appreciated