Work Area Poland
Looking for talent! Delphy’s strategy is to constantly develop and apply cultivation knowledge and experience. The consultant forms the bridge between arable farming practice and research. It is therefore a challenging, strategic function with a very promising future, given all the opportunities available in this area.
What is Delphy?
Delphy, with over 250 cultivation experts, is the knowledge company for entrepreneurs in all vegetable sectors. If it has a leaf, we know all about it. Continuously developing knowledge and practical application are in our DNA and is therefore the main activity at Delphy. Our experts contribute to the results of our partners with expert and independent advice, based on their own knowledge development.
What will you be doing?
You will utilise your cultivation knowledge, and that of other Delphy experts, in such a way that our customers, Tomato and Cucumber growers, can gain added value from it. You will apply knowledge in the field of plant development, production, cultivation and the application of technology. You will act as a source of information for entrepreneurs in the vegetable sector; focusing on the greenhouse sector.
• A unique strategic consultant position with a guaranteed bright future.
• The challenge of applying cultivation processes in practice.
• A challenging and versatile position where no two days will be the same, with a very high degree of independence and responsibility within your own team.
• Knowledge development is important for Delphy, and therefore also for you personally, which is why we will give you every opportunity for personal development.
• Excellent employment conditions with the prospect of permanent employment.
Are you a talent who:
• Is motivated, eager to learn, enterprising with good communication and social skills?
• Has some work experience in practical cultivation knowledge of the glasshouse vegetable sector (tomato, cucumber)?
• Native Polish speaker, who also speaks English?
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please contact Mr. Tomasz Krasowski: email@example.com