THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS HAS BEEN REACHED FOR THIS COURSE. REGISTRATION IS NO LONGER POSSIBLE. A NEW COURSE WILL START AGAIN IN JANUARY 2024!
ONLINE TRAINING – START OCTOBER 2023.
Green-fingers are not genetically determined but available for everyone
What do you learn?
Cultivation in greenhouses is a combination of green-fingers and hightech. To use the technology efficiently, knowledge of plant processes is required. By the correct interpretation of the plant condition, the optimal decisions can be made in climate and water strategy.
During the online training, the individual plant processes will be explained and translated into actions. The training is interactive, in small groups with exercises and discussions everyone is being challenged to practice the theory. After the training every participant will receive a certificate of participation.
|Dates 2023:||From October 26 till December 14, 2023|
|Duration:||1,5h per lesson, 14:00 – 15:30 (CEST = GMT+1)|
|Investment per person:||€ 885,- excluding VAT and administration costs (€ 11,50)|
|Requirement:||Good level of English language
Preferably working position in horticultural industry
What is being achieved?
- Participants know the 10 concepts (see picture) and how to place them in context;
- Know the 3 plant processes and how to optimize these processes;
- Relations between greenhouse climate factors and their effect on yield and quality;
- The participant understands how the plant uses the water and nutrients.
Content of lessons
- Industrial cultivation in protected circumstances like greenhouses 3 plant processes photosynthesis, respiration, transpiration
- CO2; Sink/Source Assimilates
- LAI; relation yield and quality. What is optimal; how to influence
- Greenhouse climate introduction
- Climate focus on humidity
- Light; sunlight and artificial light; screen use
- Watersupply in relation to plantgrowth
- Fertigation: Macro and micro elements; pH; EC; effect in cultivation
Information or registration for this course
Please send an email to email@example.com.