The Team Flower Bulbs and Bulb Flowers of Delphy is an enthusiastic and independent group of advisors with an extensive experience in the daily practice of flower bulb – and bulb flower cultivation.
Our consultancy activities consists of:
- Conservation: by measuring refrigeration and storage cells, advice on ventilation, circulation, storage temperature and treatment regimens for forcing.
- Crop protection: advice on disinfection bulbs, weed control during cultivation or create control schemes for example, fire and virus. Advice on detecting pests and diseases during cultivation and storage.
- Soil and fertilization: assessment of rent land structure and drainage to prevent major agronomic problems. Advice on drainage, tillage and fertilization.
- Prudential and strategic advice.
- Crops: tulip, lilie, daffodil, hyacinth, muscari and dahlia
More information: Guus Braam