Our organisation develops and based upon recent developments in the Chinese market we want to extend our business activities in China via the expansion of our local team in China. To realize this we search for a Sales Area Manager China who lives in China and can act in a fast-changing, challenging environment. As Sales Area Manager China you actively extend the business activities of Delphy in China. You remain in close contact with our clients and extend our client base. The Sales Area Manager China reports directly to the Business Unit Manager Asia.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Active acquisition of new clients
- Participate exhibitions, trade missions and other events
- Increase business opportunities through various other routes to market
- Maintain good relationship with clients, governments, intermediaries and prospects
- Initiate cooperation proposals and make cooperation agreements
- Negotiate with customers for cooperation agreements
- Obtain local market development and information
- Administrative tasks; client information, communication after contact with client or prospect, collection of payments
- Project management of new projects
- BSc/MSc-degree, preferably Agro-sector related
- Predilection for Agro-sector
- Fluent in both Mandarin and English (spoken and written)
- Experience with Chinese and Dutch cultures
- Proactive, social and communicative personality
- Several year of business experience in China
- Computer literate and proficient
- In possession of Car Driving license
- Capable of travelling frequently (mainly in China)
- Full-time employee
Interested in the position? Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
If you have questions you can contact us, via firstname.lastname@example.org or via +31 (0)10-5221771.
Acquisition with reference to this advertisement will not be appreciated.