On Wednesday, November 1, Delphy organizes again an international soft fruit knowledge meeting.
This autumn meeting is organized at the research location for soft fruit: Delphy Innovative Soft Fruit Centre in Horst. During this meeting, current trials will be explained and various themes will be explored by Delphy and external speakers. There will also be time for networking.
12.45 – 13.30 hrs Welcome with coffee
13.30 – 13.45 hrs Opening and explanation of the workshops
13.45 – 15.15 hrs Workshop round 1 (theme 1 t/m 4)
15.15 – 15.45 hrs Pause
15.45 – 17.15 hrs Workshop round 2 (theme 5 t/m 8)
17.15 – 19.00 hrs Networking + drinks
During the workshop rounds, small groups rotate between the themes. So every theme is covered.
- Blackberry energy efficient & future proof | Pim Kleeven, Delphy ISFC
- Formulation Mycotal is optimized and therefore more effective| Ellen Klein, Koppert
- Concept double cropping with everbearers | Bart Jongenelen, Delphy ISFC
- Redesign of a tray field, does it contribute to healthy propagation material? | Bert Evenhuis, WUR
- Growing strawberries sustainable year-round | Vera Theelen, Delphy ISFC
- Grow with the flow! | Joris Vermonden & Dominique Blok, Svensson
- Everbearers under supplemental light 2.0 | Gondy Heijerman, Delphy ISFC
This knowledge event is powered by